- Migration from HMM-based BrdU detection at every thymidine to ResNet-based detection at every thymidine,
- Significant increases to BrdU detection accuracy,
- Support for BrdU detection on GPUs,
DNAscent forkSenseto call replication origins and termination sites in both synchronously and asynchronously replicating cells at any point in S-phase,
DNAscent alignto align nanopore signals to reference,
- Significant increases to replication origin calling accuracy and sensitivity,
- Visualisation utility for plotting output of multiple DNAscent executables as bedgraphs,
- Released with Boemo, MA. DNAscent v2: Detecting Replication Forks in Nanopore Sequencing Data with Deep Learning. bioRxiv 2020.
- HMM-based BrdU detection at every thymidine,
- Improvements to BrdU detection accuracy,
DNAscent trainto train Guassian mixture models from nanopolish eventalign.
- HMM-based BrdU detection at ~160 thymidine-containing 6mers,
- Assignment of high- and low-BrdU regions based on Z-score,
- Replication origin calling for early S-phase cells,
- Released with Muller and Boemo, et al. Capturing the dynamics of genome replication on individual ultra-long nanopore sequence reads. Nature Methods 2019;16:429-436.